Our professional team consists of:
- Psychiatric Nurse
- Certified Clinical Supervisor (CCS)
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- SA Prevention Specialist
- Qualified Professionals (MA,BS)
- Certified Peer Support Specialist
Our Team will identify special Mental Health challenges and needs and help to figure out the best treatment to address them.
We will provide a Comprehensive Assessment to determine if Mental Health services are needed.
Our Professionals will participate as active members of each adult, child and family as a team so that all services and supports are coordinated to meet each therapeutic need.
To become a part of our Professional Team click here on Job Application and print. Fax Resume and Job application to 980 938-8533.